Background

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Cup Of Fuzzy Wuzzy

   
     With coffee now so expensive, I need to cut back. This picture of a furry cup, saucer and spoon has proven helpful. When I imagine this fuzzy utensil in my mouth, or my lips puckered on the rim of this furry cup, a shiver runs through me and I don’t want coffee nearly as much. If you print a copy of this picture and place it beside your coffee maker, it just might help you, too. 
     Then we can exchange ideas on what to do about the headaches.

11 comments:

  1. Cut back on coffee?? What strange language do you speakith? I weaned myself off caffeine (I wanted to stab people), but I still enjoy a coffee every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a picture! But it looks to me like your cup is made out of wheat. So I'm stickin' with coffee, cuttin' back on the whole wheat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say it, but this cup wouldn't stop me from enjoying my coffee. Mind over matter. I'd drink it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I wonder if it works for chocolate. Don't think I have the desire to find out.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I think I need one for chocolate more than one for coffee. I have 1 cup of 'proper' coffee first thing, then it's tea the rest of the day. That cup does look bizarre though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture!!! Hahaha. Wish Id found it first!! Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry, but that's just not nice. A furry cup? Puh, puh! *spits out hairy bits*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man it's gotten so bad- I ALMOST have myself convinced I'd save money with a Keurig...
    Things are starting to look grim indeed.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. No artificial shortages! Nothing wrong with coffee, which I don't actually like, but I ain't about to give up tea or chocolate or beer for any reason whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i only drink indonesian coffee (delish) and i'm on about three cups a day. sometimes four. not too bad really. that cup would put me off my coffee for sure

    ReplyDelete