Background

Monday, September 2, 2013

Losing My Hair: The House of Estrada

There comes a time when many men confront their worst fear: not that they’re mortal and not likely to achieve the life goals they’ve set, but the realization that their hair is making a pilgrimage to the shower drain. I was shocked when I noticed my comb was harboring more strands than usual, and horrified when I pulled a goopy wad from the shower drain. 

Some men will do anything to hold onto their hair. Read about it here.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post, I’ll return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    Insurance blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not a guy! LOL! But we women have other worries now don't we?

    ReplyDelete