Background

Friday, March 28, 2014

Writer's Blog Hop

 
Val the Victorian at Unbagging the Cats is one of my favorite bloggers. She is an excellent writer with a penchant for Jerry Seinfeld and the ability to endlessly amuse me with stories about her high-energy family. Val claims nobody wants to read about hillbillies going about their wacky lives in backroads U.S.A., but she couldn’t be more wrong. She recently participated in a blog hop where she singled me out (along with a few others) and said some very nice things about me. Even if she hadn’t I would encourage you to check out her blog. This blog hop requires me to answer four questions. Read my answers (here).


3 comments:

  1. "wacky lives in backroads U.S.A." sound extremely interesting to me. So I shall take a look-see. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like many I always thought about writing novels but never made it far even to a real chapter.

    I'm not really good at thinking up creative fiction. Maybe I should ask the Reaganomics guys for some ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha. i like that writer block quip at the end....
    i am a story teller at heart as well...telling the stories of those i see along the way
    publishing is not th ebe all end all you know. so...

    ReplyDelete