Background

Friday, December 28, 2012

Brontosaurus Ribs


  
I recently saw an online statistic claiming that more than seventy percent of American families enjoyed prime rib for Christmas dinner. At Chatterbox Manor we did not have prime rib for Christmas dinner; instead we opted for Honey Baked Ham.
     Years ago Mrs. Chatterbox decided to roast our first prime rib for Christmas shortly after we were married. We made a huge mistake...



Note: If you haven’t yet joined the new Chubby Chatterbox because you aren’t pleased or familiar with Google+ or Networked Blogs, there’s a third widget that’s been added to  Chubby Chatterbox. All you need to do is submit your e-mail address on the blog page and then follow the simple instructions on a site called Blogtrottr. Be sure to add my NEW URL (chubbychatterbox.com) and not the old one  I’m told this is extremely uncomplicated and I hope some of you will give this a try and let me know how it works.

CC  
 

3 comments:

  1. I always do the pasta cooking
    baked ziti or lasagne
    I leave the meat to my DIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you'll need a chronograph or additional kinds of timing functions. Michele Watches "Coquette" collection are some of the most elegant timepieces Michele makes. The dial is done in 18 carat gold and is also engine turned manually showing the Clous de Paris motif that is classic to the Breguet watch.

    Here is my web page http://www.bumpmysite.com

    ReplyDelete