Background

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Seeing Red!

  
Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone many of my fellow bloggers are posting pictures of the arts and crafts they’re making as holiday gifts for friends and family. I can’t help but reflect on how inventive and imaginative people are out there in the Blogosphere. Such talent and creativity! It makes me think back to the time I decided to become an artist....


Have you joined the new Chubby Chatterbox yet? This site will be closing in a few weeks.

4 comments:

  1. I joined...but wondering if it will show up in Blogroll on blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to post pictures of crafts but rarely make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can because I don't have Google plus, and I'm not joining it because Safari hates it for some reason. Google Plus I mean, not your blog.

    ReplyDelete