Background

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Deal Breaker on Becoming Jewish

  
     
Now that it’s Hanukkah I’m reposting a story from my memoir The Kid In the Kaleidoscope, a true tale about my decision to become Jewish when I was ten, and how I questioned my decision when I found out about the deal breaker….

Note: If you haven’t yet joined the new Chubby Chatterbox (Here) because you aren’t pleased or familiar with Google+ or Networked Blogs, there’s a third widget that’s been added to Chubby Chatterbox. It’s called Blogtrottr and all you need to do is submit your e-mail address and then follow the simple instructions. I’m told this is extremely uncomplicated and I hope some of you will give this a try and let me know how it works.
CC


2 comments:

  1. Very good article. Congratulations. nice share

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if there would be a auto editor and poster than it would help you but sorry to see that there is no such software etc anyways keep up the good work.
      Kızlık zarı

      Delete