Background

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What the F**K?

 
I have good cause to place my wife on a pedestal; she’s a great wife and mother, a marvelous listener and a kinder person you’ll never meet. In the two and a half years since I started this blog I’ve extolled Mrs. Chatterbox’s virtues, but I think it’s time to throw a bucket of reality on the woman I’ve shared my life with for forty years. Believe me, she ain’t perfect. She has a serious flaw, a disability of considerable proportions. My lovely wife can’t curse to save her soul. Read about it (here). 


1 comment:

  1. I remember in Kindergarten saying the word "rock" and all the other kids apparently heard the F word as when I was five I couldn't talk terribly well. Kinda sad they knew the word, I had no idea what they thought I said.

    ReplyDelete